It’s not a joke! It’s the real deal. Free Coulsons Revenge and Isotope Cannon!
by Stan Faryna
Sometimes, you will get what you want. You have to believe it with open, receiving hands and an open heart. And – you do have to be grateful when you do get what you want. Even if you only get what you want on a rare occasion.
That’s something to think about. It is wisdom that applies beyond Facebook games.
For a limited time, Marvel Avenger Alliance players can get the epic Coulsons Revenge and Isotope Cannon if they play the beta test game on the new gaming platform at Playdom’s website. Beta test game?
That means there’s some bugs to be worked out but the game is playable.
1. To get the free game items, go here:
2. Enter the code: BIGGUN
3. Click the Redeem button.
4. Enter the code: 5000Silver
5. Click the Redeem button.
6. It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 72 hours for you to receive your Free Coulsons Revenge and Stark Isotope Cannon.
7. The item will appear in your inventory in the Marvel Avengers Alliance website game – not the Facebook game.
Note: Like I said, this is an official promotional offer from Playdom Disney. This is not a Marvel cheat or hack. But who knows when they will ends this promo!
Consolation Link for FB Players:
Loredana, Rain Rain
Playdom-Disney moving game off Facebook
I don’t imagine Playdom will shut down it’s Marvel Avengers Alliance Game on Facebook. Not anytime soon. But there are a lot of players concerned about how they should interpret the push for off-Facebook games. Obviously, there’s big… business, technology and community building advantages to building an off-Facebook game community. Zynga, the other big social game company, did it .
The big question is this:
How does this impact Playdom-Disney’s social game community and players on Facebook?
The community has a lot of questions and fears and, not surprisingly, Playdom-Disney provides neither answers nor assurances. It’s all beta, right?! [grin]
Off Facebook Marvel Avengers Alliance Game
The Off Facebook Marvel Avengers Alliance Game (OFF MAA) is a better game for several reasons despite all the bugs and the yet unreleased new features. Below are five reasons to move over.
1. In Game Chat and Messaging
2. Guild Tournaments and Rewards (Gold, CP and more)
3. 200 Friends (as opposed to 50)
4. More gifts (up to 200 gifts per hour): Energy, Shawarmas, etc.
5. Smoother Game Play: Less CVEs, lag, and mid-fight resets
6. Better Graphics – slightly
7. Opportunity to be build and share within a community context
Click the link to take the new platform for a test drive:
Marvel Avengers Alliance 2
Maxing the Fun Factor
The chat and guild system alone make Marvel Avengers Alliance more fun. Your guild members will cheer you on (if you cheer them on) and your in-game accomplishments will contribute to the glory of the guild – possibly helping you and your guild mates win rewards such as Gold, Command Points, SHIELD points, and various other random supplies.
Join the Omega Guild – it’s a great mix of experienced and new players.
Omega Players are happy to answer questions and help new and old players get adjusted to this new, social experience of the Marvel Avengers Alliance game.
Join these Facebook Groups to get into the spirit and community of the game:
Tournaments and Rewards
The Guild Tournaments are hourly competitions between the Guilds for rewards including Gold, Command Points, SHIELD Points and more. Sometimes, Gold! Competition points are based upon player accomplishments, player gifts and other things. All of the members of that Guild with the highest points in a tournament wins various rewards. The Guild member that contributed the highest number of points in a given tournament gets 2 Gold.
Myself, I won 2 Gold each from six tournaments. Yup, that’s 10 free gold. [grin] But there are others luckier and more determined than I.
Most of the points will be made by clicking in the chat bar. Commend a player for an in-game achievement. Help a player that just made a new level. Congratulate a player! Send a player SHIELD Points. Welcome them to the Guild!
Click it all for the team! Also, you can win 2 Gold if you clicked the most! But the guild has to win.
It is also important to generate clickable chat content by agent level up, hero level up, mission completion, research completion, etcetera.
What more is needed?
Beyond the bug fixes, there’s a few things that’s needed to make this new platform a success for Playdom-Disney and the player community.
1. One way transfer of Gold, Silver, Command Points, Inventories (Weapons, Gear and Supplies), Heroes (without level) and Uniforms from the FB game to the OFF MAA game in the next 30 days. A 100 Free Gold Gift as an incentive would be awesome.
2. After that 30 day offer, Gold and Silver should be the only items that can be transferred over to the new account.
3. Tournament points for the following:
(a) Completed Remote Ops missions: 1 pt
(b) Boss Wins: 10 pts
(c) Epic Boss Wins: 20 pts
(d) One Shot Kills: 1 pt
(e) Hero Recruitment: 10 pts
(f) “Liked” Chat messages: 1 pt
(g) Accepting a flight crew request: 3 pts
(h) PvP win: 1 pt
(i) Hero Level Ups: 5 pts per hero level
(j) “Perfection”: 5 pts
(k) Add/Accept a friend: 2 pts
(l) internal blog post: 20 pts (5 day suspension from chat for blog spam)
(m) Like an internal blog post: 1 pt
(n) Make a forum post: 2 pts
(o) Like a forum post or reply: 1 pt
(p) quest completion
4. Like and report buttons for chat messages, blog posts and forum posts
5. Player created guilds (must have 20 or more members to start a guild) with administration rights for accepting, promoting, and removing members
6. Enhanced Player Profiles with pictures, favorite links, blog posts, and other personal information
7. Trading between players
8. Expand Paid Gifts to include list of Player’s Researched Items
9. Private messages between players. Inbox accessible from Profile and Game Play.
10. No hacks or cheats. There still needs to be a report suspicious activity button in PVP.…
Frequently Asked Questions (OFF MAA)
1. How do I change the gender or look of my Playdom avatar?
Go to the top right of MAA game window, mouse over the down-arrow next to your avatar, select settings, change gender and select a look.
2. Do I have to sent a paid gift?
No, you can send a free or paid gift. It’s up to you.
Warning: Gold paid gifts cost Gold.
3. How do I join the Omega guild?
Go to Guilds. Next go to All Guilds. Find Omega and check it out. Then Join.
Subscribe to The Hero School Review
Issue No. 1: Traumatic Post and Future Foundation (FF) Spiderman Uniform
Issue No. 2: Transcranial Stimulator and Techno-Organic Endoskeleton
Issue No. 3: Omni-Fury, Crystal Shiv, and 4 more additional gear slots
Issue No. 4: Spec Ops 3 Epic Boss Rewards – Arc Reactor and Cosmic Flame
Issue No. 5: Eric Hallford should be banned from the Playdom.com forums
Issue No. 6: Phoenix Five Uniforms for Phoenix, Emma, Colossus, Cyclops
Spec Ops 3: Marvel Avengers Alliance Special Operations 3: AvX
You might find my other Marvel Avengers Alliance Guides to be helpful:
18 July 2012