September 27, 2011
Even Harvard Business School Professors Get It Wrong
by Stan Faryna
Two Harvard Business School professors have co-authored a book about business leadership: Capitalism at Risk: Rethinking the Role of Business. The book is published by the prestigious Harvard Business Press. I have not read this book. I watched the Harvard Business Review interview with the co-authors here. I watched the video because a friend sent me the link and thought it might be interesting to me.
… Read the rest of this entry »
September 22, 2011
I read a lot of blogs. Maybe, too many. I comment on a lot of blog posts. Maybe, too many. If you are a Triberrati, you do too.
A Triberrati is a blogger that stands out in the Triberr community. Triberr is a web app that connects bloggers and helps them to curate each other on Twitter. You can learn all about Triberr by reading any of the following posts about it.
1. Yomar Lopez, How Triberr Changes The Competitive Landscape
2. Stan Faryna, Triberr 1.0, invite-only crack for the in crowd
3. Jason Yormark, Triberr: How I Increased My Reach to Over 300000…
4. Eugene Farber, 9 Marketing Lessons From Triberr
5. The Jack B, What Do Triberr & A Drunk Moose Have In Common
6. Neicole Crepeau, Friday Fives: Tips For Using Triberr
7. Nicole Cook, A Comprehensive Guide to Using Triberr